1. ELIGIBILITY Sweepstakes participants must be at least 18 years old. Employees and directors of Destination Analysts, Inc., Visit Sacramento or Aftershock Festival/Danny Winner Presents and the immediate family or members of their same households of such employees and directors are not eligible. By entering, you agree to the official rules and the decisions of the sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. SWEEPSTAKES DEADLINE Sweepstakes period ends on 12/1/17 at noon, ET. At the end of this period there will be a Prize Drawing.
3. ENTRY ONLY ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON IS PERMITTED. To enter you must electronically complete the required portions of the survey form by the sweepstakes deadline or print and mail this survey by the same deadline to Aftershock Festival Survey Sweepstakes, c/o Destination Analysts, 1728 Union St, Suite 310, San Francisco, CA 94123. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage due entries, email or mail; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information.
4. DRAWING The winners of the drawing will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received by the sweepstakes deadline. The drawing will take place on or about 01/15/18. The sweepstakes winners will be notified within ten (10) working days.
Ten (10) winners will be selected to win a pair of tickets to the 2018 Aftershock Festival
Ten (10) winners will be selected to win a $10 Amazon.com e-gift card.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. No assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS Winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 15 days of notification. Failure to return documents in a timely fashion, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found not to be in compliance with these Official Rules, or otherwise ineligible, disqualification may result with an alternate winner selected. Further, by accepting a prize, the winner releases and agrees to hold harmless the Sponsor, and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; to be in violation of the Terms of Service of the website, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
7. WINNERS LIST For a list of the sweepstakes winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt to: Aftershock Festival Survey Sweepstakes, c/o Destination Analysts, 1728 Union Street, Suite 310, San Francisco, CA 94123. Sponsored by: Aftershock Festival.