Our Return on Investment and Conversion Research Methodologies
Destination Analysts employs well-tested methodologies for conducting return on investment conversion research. We are committed to producing sound ROI estimates that can hold up to political and media scrutiny. Some of the many marketing activities we can measure include:
- Social Media Marketing Assets (Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, etc.)
- Visitors Guides and other Visitors Publications
- Online, Print, Radio, Outdoor and Direct Mail Advertising
- Guerrilla Marketing Activities
- Sales and Marketing Efforts
- Trade shows, Conventions, and other Meetings
We recommend research methodologies based on the unique circumstances of each study, which may include: pre and post surveys, intercept surveys and a mix of print and online instruments.
For an example of our Return on Investment Research, please see Client Successes — Economic Impact & ROI Studies.