Brand Research is critical to growing and ensuring your brand health, and essential to both short and long-term marketing strategy. Destination Analysts’ brand audits develop a clear picture of the essential elements that comprise your brand and its core values. Our branding research can also help measure and continue to track your brand against its competitive set and identify your most lucrative target markets to help you develop specific selling points for each market.
Destination Analysts employs a custom-design of well-tested methodologies to conduct brand research for our clients. The brand research steps we employ may include:
- National and global consumer surveys
- Surveys of key audiences and stakeholders
- In-depth interviews and focus groups with valuable customer segments and top target prospects—from traveling consumers to B2B audiences like meeting/event planners and media
Brand Research Can Help Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Organizations:
- Articulate the brand pillars, brand promise and brand values of your product or destination
- Identify the markets and segments that represent the greatest opportunities for your brand
- Evaluate the most effective messaging that will resonate with your brand’s target markets
- Measure and track your brand’s awareness, understanding and perceived strengths and weaknesses—including relative to its competition
For examples of the many exciting strategic insights from our brand research, please review our Client Successes — Brand Research.