This unique research into the meetings market and the DMO’s role is based on a survey of over 500 meeting planners and over two dozen in-depth interviews conducted by Destination Analysts in cooperation with Destinations International, Digital Edge and Miles Partnership.
INSIGHTS FROM THE REPORT:
- Custom insights into your brand’s performance as a meetings destination
- Specific feedback from Meeting Planners on your advertising/marketing tactics
- Understand the trends driving how meetings will be considered and planned in the future
- Gain deeper insight into meeting planners’ perceptions and use of DMOs and how they want to work with them
- Explore what resources meeting planners use and how in their destination research, evaluation and selection phase
- Identify successful destination marketing and advertising tactics and the reasons for their success
- Develop a deeper understanding of the messaging and creative elements that will inspire meeting planners, gets their attention and differentiates a destination—across event types, business segments and meeting sizes
- Generate a list of best practices for DMO meetings marketing strategy to advise the industry on how to effectively reach meeting planners
SIGN UP BY SEPTEMBER 30th:
Use the form below to participate in the next edition of this cooperative study.