This unique research into the meetings market and the DMO’s role is based on a survey of over 500 meeting planners and over two dozen in-depth interviews conducted by Destination Analysts.
INSIGHTS FROM THE REPORT:
- Custom insights into your brand’s performance as a meetings destination
- Specific feedback from Meeting Planners on your advertising/marketing tactics
- Understand the trends driving how meetings will be considered and planned in the future
- Gain deeper insight into meeting planners’ perceptions and use of DMOs and how they want to work with them
- Explore what resources meeting planners use and how in their destination research, evaluation and selection phase
- Identify successful destination marketing and advertising tactics and the reasons for their success
- Develop a deeper understanding of the messaging and creative elements that will inspire meeting planners, gets their attention and differentiates a destination—across event types, business segments and meeting sizes
- Generate a list of best practices for DMO meetings marketing strategy to advise the industry on how to effectively reach meeting planners
SIGN UP BY OCTOBER 21: Use the form below to participate in the next edition of this cooperative study.
You can watch highlights from our last study of meeting planners as they share their perspectives on how destinations can stand out and what can get them to book business right now: