OFFICIAL DESTINATION WEBSITE NET PROMOTER SCORE STUDY
Destination Analysts is facilitating a cooperative Net Promoter and User Study specific to official destination websites. This will provide participating DMOs/State Tourism Offices:
- Meaningful Net Promoter Score—Relevant and Comparable to other Official Destination Websites
- Powerful User Insights from the Integration of User Feedback and Google Analytics
The study will use web and mobile optimized survey software to serve site users 3 questions after they have used the site for a minimum of 60 seconds.
Site users will be incentivized to answer the questions by the opportunity to enter a sweepstakes for one of 10 $400 Amazon.com gift cards.
Dynamic/monthly summary report containing:
- Graphical representations of findings/results
- Calculation of NPS score (Promoter, Passive, Detractor)
- Comparison of Net Promoter score to other participating DMOs
- Google Analytics analysis including:
- Top 5 pages viewed by Website Visitor Type
- Top 5 pages viewed NPS Calculation
- Number of Pages Viewed, Average Session Duration and Site Acquisition Source by Website Visitor Type
- Number of Pages Viewed, Average Session Duration and Site Acquisition Source by NPS Calculation
- Verbatim summary of suggestions of Promoters (NPS scores of 9-10)
- Verbatim summary of suggestions of Passive (NPS scores of 7-8)
- Verbatim summary of suggestions from Detractors (NPS scores of 0-6)
Those Bi-annual in-depth summary with analysis & recommendations. For 6 month or longer subscriptions,
- $950 per month (minimum 3 month commitment)
- Or $5,130 for 6 months (10% discount)
- Or $9,690 for 12 months (15% discount)
Please complete this online form and a Destination Analysts staff member will follow up with you.